NEW Free Video Series on Parenting with Peace and Joy! Hosted by Jennifer Stuart
Have you ever wished that you could sit down and chat with parenting experts from all around the world to help you find solutions to your daily parenting struggles?
I love to share good parenting resources. Even better if they are free. Find answers to your daily challenges, and how to go about helping your children be the very best they can be, while developing a loving relationship together.
My colleague, Jennifer Stuart, is creating an online interview series to help parents discover the answers to many of their parenting challenges!
The series is called: Peace and Joy Parenting: Empowering parents to joyfully raise balanced, happy kids, and create an amazing relationship with their children.
I’m excited to tell you I’m one of the experts featured in this FREE series.
I have a complimentary pass for you to watch all of these interviews so you can learn from passionate parenting experts from all around the world.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT: https://www.peaceandjoyparenting.com/
In this online show, you’ll discover how to:
- Handle tantrums and meltdowns peacefully
- Prevent a lot of behavior issues before they begin
- Navigate the tricky waters of technology with kids
- Grow a love of lifelong learning
- Successfully manage many developmental challenges
- Help your child feel peaceful and calm in the midst of stress and chaos
- Encourage compassion, respect, and kindness
- Decipher what real, healthy nutrition looks like for growing kids
- Enjoy these quickly passing, but sometimes stressful, years as a mom
- Create a loving bond with your child to last a lifetime
- And much more!
If YOU want to help your child be the very best he/she can be, create an amazing relationship with your kid, and stop feeling so stressed out, CLICK HERE https://www.peaceandjoyparenting.com/
© LoriWildenberg. All rights reserved.
About the Author
Lori Wildenberg is a licensed parent and family educator, parent coach, and co-founder of 1Corinthians13 Parenting.com. She has written 6 books including Messy Journey: How Grace and Truth Offer the Prodigal a Way Home; The Messy Life of Parenting: Powerful and Practical Ways to Strengthen Family Connections; and her most recent book, Messy Hope: Help Your Child Overcome Anxiety, Depression, or Suicidal Ideation. Contact Lori for your next event or for parent consulting or parent training courses. Lori can also be found mentoring over at the MOMS Together Group on Facebook.