RAISING LITTLE KIDS WITH BIG LOVE
Discover how to:
- increase your child’s self-worth by demonstrating patience.
- act in kindness to build family unity.
- foster sibling relationship rather than sibling rivalry.
- control your anger and effectively deal with tantrums.
- be your child’s advocate in the school setting.
- support your gifted or special needs child.
- build a relationship with your kids that will last a lifetime.
A companion study guide is available for couples and small groups.
"In the name of love...read this book."
Endorsement: Tricia Goyer, author, speaker
"This book is a winner in my opinion."
Endorsement: Dr. Scott Turansky, National Center for Biblical Parenting and author
"Little Kids with Big Love weaves together parenting stories with solutions from Scripture that are sure to give parents the tools they need to demonstrate big love on a daily basis. I highly recommend this book."
Endorsement: Stephanie Shott, founder of The M.O.M. Initiative and author of The Making of a Mom.
"Lori and Becky effectively blend scriptural principles and real life examples into Raising Little Kids with Big Love. Each page is a mirror that will reflect the reader's parenting strengths and challenges."
Endorsement: Kirk Weaver, Family Time Training Founder and Executive Director