RAISING BIG KIDS WITH SUPERNATURAL LOVE
- Realize the difference between kindness and enabling.
- Discover how to adjust your parenting approach.
- Increase family cohesiveness.
- Put respect back into your family.
- Replace rivalry with relationship.
- Deal with your anger (and your child’s).
- Provide tools for your young person regarding temptation and more!
The 1 Corinthians 13 Parent series is based on the famous love chapter. What does love look like when the going gets tough? Find out by delving into 1 Corinthians 13.
A companion study guide is available for couples and small groups.
"Soak in the wisdom. Accept the challenge."
Endorsement: Kendra Smiley, author and speaker
"You will want to read Raising Big Kids with Supernatural Love with a pen and highlighter handy. This is a book you'll continually turn back to as children grow and experience new challenges. It's rich! "
Endorsement: Dr. Kathy Koch, author, speaker, founder of Celebrate Kids Inc.
"This book isn't just a gold mine of great parenting helps, this is Fort Knox. Do not loan this book to your friends...you'll never get it back."
Endorsement: Tim Shoemaker, author and speaker