personal parent Coaching
Training, consulting, coaching, and mentoring
Helping families build connections that last a lifetime.
Be encouraged, supported, and empowered in your parenting with an approach that focuses on ways to grow desirable character traits in your child while setting the tone for family relationships to last a lifetime. Lori, a licensed parent and family educator, will assist you with easily applicable and practical strategies to utilize during challenging parenting moments. She will show you how to help your child develop desirable qualities. Parenting isn’t only about modifying behavior, it’s about participating with God in shaping who your child will become. Personally Lori relates. Professionally she supports.
Head over to the contact page to connect with Lori if you would like to receive some parenting support and strategies.
Click here to for the disclaimer regarding services.
- Counselor: No diagnosis and/or treatment of mental, emotional, or addictive conditions.
- Child Therapist: No therapy for children is given. Parenting is the focus.
- Lawyer: No legal advice will be given, nor should any sessions be viewed as such.
- Couples: The mom and the dad.
- Stepparent coaching: Stepparent and spouse
- Women: Mom, stepmom, single mom
- Lori does not offer individual coaching for dads.
What does parent coaching look like?
A typical coaching 1st session for parents of children (0-17) includes:
(Note: Coaching for parents of adult children is also available. Because the issues are deeper and more complex, please fill out the Contact Lori form for more specifics and she will contact you regarding what the parents of adult children coaching sessions look like.)
1/2 hour Intake Call
- General and pertinent information provided by client.
- Concerns with examples given by parent(s).
- Parenting objectives and goals stated by parent(s).
- Parenting coaching meeting scheduled.
1 hour Coaching Session
- This can be done via phone, video conferencing, in the client’s home, or at an agreed upon location. The place or venue coaching occurs depends on the needs and circumstances of the client.
- Lori and client discuss the strategies suggested. Lori listens and together the approaches are tweaked as needed.
- A follow up session is scheduled.
- Payment due at this time for clients seen in person.
1/2 hour Follow-Up Session
- Discuss week’s experience. Adjust where needed. Determine if a second parent coaching session is appropriate. If so, schedule next appointment.
- Note: The most satisfying experience with better results and a swifter resolution to those parenting concerns occurs when both parents are part of the process.
- Contact Lori for fees and availability.